Welcome to the NORTH WEST COAST Research & Innovation Awards 2017.
We are currently encouraging entries for this prestigious event.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES - 13 NOVEMBER 2016
The North West Coast Research and Innovation Awards 2017 are a collaboration between The Innovation Agency (AHSN for the North West Coast), the NIHR Clinical Research Network North West Coast; and NIHR Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care North West Coast (CLAHRC NWC).
The awards will celebrate success and reward achievements for the excellent work being undertaken across the region in relation to clinical research and innovation within healthcare. At the event’s core is the desire to demonstrate how clinical research and innovation efforts have had an impact on patient care across the North West Coast and to showcase ideas.
- Showcase your own or team’s achievements and how a front line service has been transformed through research or innovation.
· Challenges are immense in frontline services right now, staff are under pressure and it can be challenging to motivate your team of
professionals – so let the awards do that for you - they are free to enter.
· It can be a great way to promote your project. Just entering will mean you will have to measure the success of your improvement project
against our suggested criteria, and this will be helpful to you.
· The awards help spread best practice across the North West Coast Region– learn from others or help teach others through your innovation.
· Position your organisation as a frontrunner and receive recognition from your peers.
Watch the highlights from OUR LAST AWARDS in THE short film below